Career opportunities at City Lit
Work for London's most popular college for adults.
- Photography history and critical theory teacher (15.16HVA57)
- Special Projects Executive - Visual Arts (15.16VA06)
- Hourly Paid Teacher Coordinator for bookbinding and calligraphy (15.16HVA58)
- Business and Computing Teachers – pool recruitment (15.16HCM02)
- 0.8 Dyslexia/SPLD Teacher Coordinator (15.16AI11B)
- 0.46 Digital Learning Media Assistant (16.17SD26)
- Visual Arts Administrator (16.17VA05)
- ESOL Tutor (16.17HSL01)
- Administrator - Languages and Humanities (fixed term to 31/10/2017) (16.17HL06)
To apply for these roles, visit our Recruitment Portal [external website]
Please ensure that you read the
Important note on Hotmail and Outlook.com email addresses:
If you use Hotmail or Outlook.com email accounts, please check your junk mail folder for emails from City Lit - and mark the emails as 'not junk'.
We have reported this issue to Microsoft, who are working to fix this issue. Emails to every other email client and provider are unaffected.
More about City Lit
The skills and commitment of all our staff, made up of over 250 permanent members and over 900 part-time tutors, are considered our main resource and are highly valued. City Lit holds the Investors in People standard, a kitemark demonstrating commitment to the continuous development of the knowledge and skills of employees. 90% of our staff would recommend us as a place to work.
Each year 30,000 students from all walks of life join our evening, daytime and weekend courses. 90% of our students say they would recommend us, and over 50% come back for another course each year. Staff at City Lit can be proud to be a part of this success story.
To find out more about the benefits of working at City Lit, how to apply and our current vacancies, please click on the links on the left hand side of the page. Help us to be the best provider of adult lifelong learning in London.