Career opportunities at City Lit
Work for London's most popular college for adults.
City Lit is a diverse and vibrant adult education college in the heart of London’s Covent Garden. Staff at City Lit work together to achieve our mission; to enhance the lives of adults and develop the employers’ workforce by providing inspiring life-long learning opportunities.
- 0.4 Teacher Coordinator Arts History (Digital Arts) INTERNAL ONLY (14.15DA15)
- Parent/Carer & Under 5s Worker (Childcare Worker) (14.15HCO21)
- Programming course Teachers (14.15HCM01)
- Accounting course Teachers (14.15HCM02)
- Web technologies course Teachers (14.15HCM03)
- E-commerce course Teachers (14.15HCM04)
- 0.4 Access to HE coordinator Humanities (14.15FH02)
- Ceramics Teacher (14.15HVA27)
- Communication Support Worker (Qualified) Pool Recruitment (14.15HSC01)
- 0.6 Student Centre Assistant (14.15LR21)
- 0.6 Student Centre Assistant (14.15LR23)
To apply for these roles, visit our Recruitment Portal [external website]
More about City Lit
The skills and commitment of all our staff, made up of over 250 permanent members and over 900 part-time tutors, are considered our main resource and are highly valued. City Lit holds the Investors in People standard, a kitemark demonstrating commitment to the continuous development of the knowledge and skills of employees. 90% of our staff would recommend us as a place to work.
Each year 30,000 students from all walks of life join our evening, daytime and weekend courses. 90% of our students say they would recommend us, and over 50% come back for another course each year. Staff at City Lit can be proud to be a part of this success story.
To find out more about the benefits of working at City Lit, how to apply and our current vacancies, please click on the links on the left hand side of the page. Help us to be the best provider of adult lifelong learning in London.