If you have a complaint to make which you feel needs serious investigation, please send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org. We care a lot about our students and tutors, and major issues are more easily managed and resolved in this way.
Click on the stars to rate this course out of 5 for the following criteria:
Quality of teaching:
Did it meet your overall expectations?
Yes No Unsure
Would you recommend us?
Yes No Unsure
Was it value for money?
Yes No Unsure N/A
Give your review a title by summing up your course in one sentence (max 30 characters)
• Describe the experience you had on your course and at City Lit
• Say what you liked most about your course and if there’s anything you feel could be better
• Write comments that are helpful to other students trying to decide which course to take
• Make fair and reasonable comments based on what the course is aiming/stating it will deliver in the course description
• Refer to the tutor by name or make personal comments about their style
• Use offensive language
• Use the review system to raise a complaint (complaints need to be investigated properly)
• Report someone else's experience
• Include e-mail addresses or phone numbers in your review
• Write in ALL CAPS
We reserve the right not to publish reviews - read more about our editorial guidelines
Your review (max 500 characters)
Please fill in your personal details below:
Your email address *
If you would like your review to appear anonymously, please tick this box
Tick this box if you are happy for City Lit to email you with news, events and information
* Your email address will not be published as part of your review
* Security Check