Our £21m purpose-built centre in Covent Garden opened in 2005. Designed by award-winning architects Allies and Morrisson, the building provides some of the best adult education facilities in the UK and with our location in the heart of London's West End, makes City Lit a unique place to learn.
The building is 100% accessible for people with disabilities and includes:
- Our new Student Centre and Library opened in May 2015 - with a dedicated quieter study zone, and places to relax or work in groups.
- Brand new cafe - The Lunchroom - brought to you by the same people behind the cafes at The British Museum and the Natural History Museum.
- 56 modern teaching rooms and eight tutorial rooms with interactive whiteboards
- Free Wi-fi throughout the building
- Specialist facilities for music, drama, art, photography, fitness and complementary therapies
- Roof-top garden
- Multi-purpose theatre for drama and dance performances seating 120
- Male and female shower facilities
- Information and advice centre - including the National Careers Service
- Student lounges throughout the building.
Courses at other venues
We have a small number of courses at European College (EC), and at the Fashion Retail Academy (FRA). We also have a specialist Photography Studio on Kean Street, just two minutes from our main building on Keeley Street. View maps of our locations.
You can find out which building your course is taking place at by looking at your enrolment receipt. All our smaller sites are within a short walk from the main site. All students can make use of the services and facilities at Keeley Street.
Please note that all classrooms at EC are accessed via stairs. To find out about access arrangements, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.