4.48 Psychosis by Definitely Theatre
4.48 Psychosis by Deafinitely Theatre
Award-winning Deafinitely Theatre brings its celebrated bilingual approach to Sarah Kane’s lyrical and haunting final play about mental health. Directed by Paula Garfield, 4.48 Psychosis is performed in British Sign Language and spoken English. The performance was filmed at New Diorama Theatre in 2018.
To stream the performance, please email email@example.com. Your email address will be shared with our Partners at Deafinitely Theatre who will email you the link to the performance to be viewed on Thursday 8 October. Your email address will also be added to the Deafinitely Theatre mailing list which you may unsubscribe from at any time. You will be sent a link to view the performance.
Recommended age: 16+ The play contains strong language and explores issues of mental health, depression and suicide.
If you have experienced, or are currently experiencing, any of the issues raised in the play, the following websites/helplines may be of use:
- SignHealth - BSL Healthy Minds or call 01494 687 606 or text 07966 976 747
- British Deaf Association - Health & Wellbeing or call 0207 697 4140 or text 07795 410 724
- NHS 111: Via BSL or www.nhs.uk or call 111
- Samaritans: firstname.lastname@example.org or www.samaritans.org or call 24-hour helpline 116 123
- Childline - 24-hour support for individuals under 19: Via BSL or call 0800 1111
- Campaign Against Living Miserably (CALM) or call 0800 58 58 58