Time: 11:00 - 15:30
This course will be delivered online. See the ‘What is the course about?’ section in course details for more information.
Course Code: LAW07
Duration: 1 session
What is the course about?
This course will improve your confidence in the use of verbs in the past, present and future tenses. You will also expand your vocabulary and review some of the grammar covered in Arabic 1.
This is a live online course. You will need:
- Internet connection. The classes work best with Chrome.
- A computer with microphone and camera is best (e.g. a PC/laptop/iMac/MacBook), or a tablet/iPad/smart phone/iPhone if you don't have a computer.
We will contact you with joining instructions before your course starts.
What will we cover?
Verbs in the past, present and future, forms of the verb, plurals, idafas, noun adjectives, prepositions of place, prepositions, verbal nouns.
What will I achieve?
By the end of this course you should be able to...
- Use verbs in the present, past and future tenses with more confidence.
- Use the correct form of plurals
- Use non verbal sentences with noun constructs
- Use prepositions of places
- Use a broader range of vocabulary.
What level is the course and do I need any particular skills?
You should have completed Arabic 1 or have an equivalent knowledge.
How will I be taught, and will there be any work outside the class?
Interactive method using powerpoint presentations, role-play, pair and group work.
Please note students are expected to participate in activities.
Are there any other costs? Is there anything I need to bring?
Materials will be provided by the teacher.
When I've finished, what course can I do next?
Please speak to the course tutor.