City Lit tasters: Chakra balancing
Time: 14:00 - 17:00
This course will be delivered online. See the ‘What is the course about?’ section in course details for more information.
Course Code: FCL27
Duration: 1 session
What is the course about?
The subtle body system and ways to balance your chakras.
This is a live online course. You will need:
- Internet connection. The classes work best with Chrome.
- A computer with microphone and camera is best (e.g. a PC/laptop/iMac/MacBook), or a tablet/iPad/smart phone/iPhone if you don't have a computer.
We will contact you with joining instructions before your course starts.
What will we cover?
Metaphysical energy centres
Creating a more balanced lifestyle
Self-care for health and well-being
Creativity and self-expression.
Subtle body system.
Self-care for balance and well-being.
What will I achieve?
By the end of this course you should be able to...
• Locate your metaphysical energy centres
• Identify areas of stress and imbalance in your life
• Perform a selection of holistic exercises to re-balance your body, mind and spirit
• List a variety of self-care methods for greater health and well-being.
What level is the course and do I need any particular skills?
This is an introductory course for those with no previous experience.
How will I be taught, and will there be any work outside the class?
You will be guided through the course by way of lectures, small group and pair work. You will be able to
work with a variety of fellow participants of varying ages, backgrounds, genders and abilities, where you will
Are there any other costs? Is there anything I need to bring?
When I've finished, what course can I do next?
Choose other related courses from our extensive Health & Movement studies programme - particularly vibrational/energy based courses such as Reiki or Crystal Healing.