Time: 11:00 - 12:00
This course will be delivered online. See the ‘What is the course about?’ section in course details for more information.
Course Code: HLW52
Duration: 1 session
What is the course about?
Constable's Georgian and Regency London.
This is a live online course. You will need:
- Internet connection. The classes work best with Chrome.
- A computer with microphone and camera is best (e.g. a PC/laptop/iMac/MacBook), or a tablet/iPad/smart phone/iPhone if you don't have a computer.
We will contact you with joining instructions before your course starts.
What will we cover?
See above .
What will I achieve?
By the end of this course you should be able to...
- Understand the ingredients of a strong family story.
- Draft family stories that will appeal to readers.
- Be able to apply constructive feedback to your stories.
What level is the course and do I need any particular skills?
Open to all with an interest in London and Constable.
How will I be taught, and will there be any work outside the class?
Online. A virtual guided walk.
Are there any other costs? Is there anything I need to bring?
When I've finished, what course can I do next?
Other London guided walks. Details of these can be found on the City Lit website.