Fashion, Sewing & Clothes Making Courses in London
Fashion at City Lit offers a range of practical courses, with high quality teaching delivered by specialist tutors in our well-equipped studio.
• Learn essential sewing skills, both hand sewing and machine skills.
• Make your own clothes on a range of courses, that progress from beginners to intermediate and advanced, developing your sewing and garment construction skills.
• Learn specialist skills such as professional finishing techniques, fashion sketchbook, leatherwork, accessories and embellishment.
• Be part of a supportive, creative and fun learning environment to exchange knowledge and skills between experts and peers. Tutors offer group and 1:1 teaching.
• Study courses throughout the year; day, evening and weekend, from short intensives to series of 6 to 10 week courses with progression options to help you develop your skills over the year(s).
Any questions? Contact our visual arts team on 020 7492 2700 Monday - Friday between 10am - 5pm.
Course Date: Sun 21 Jun 2020
Location on this date: KS - Keeley StreetBring your own sewing project and be guided by an industry professional. Skills you could develop include - altering patterns to fit, couture sewing techniques, or guidance with creating a more complicated garment from a pattern.Full fee: £199.00Senior fee: £199.00Concession: £121.00
Course Date: Mon 27 Jul 2020
Location on this date: KS - Keeley StreetDraw from your own photographs of people and buildings then learn how to stitch those drawings on to cloth using a sewing machine. Add fabric to create a completed contemporary textile artwork.Full fee: £209.00Senior fee: £209.00Concession: £127.00
Can't see a course you want?
Add this category to your waiting list to set up alerts and we will update you when new courses are released online.Add to your waiting list