Whether you are new to taking photographs, a keen amateur or a professional, we offer a wide range of part-time, evening and weekend photography courses suited to every level of expertise. From taking digital photographs to editing images; from capturing candid portraits and fast moving action to inspiring landscapes, our classes cover a variety of skills and subjects - with a bigger than ever range of digital photography.
Our photography courses take place at our studio in Covent Garden, solely dedicated to photography practise and teaching. Come and enjoy the new facilities, a relaxed environment and expert tutors.
To find out more about our photography courses, contact us on 020 7492 2700 or 020 7492 2703 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer telephone advice during these times:
Monday – Fridays - 9:00-12:00 and 15:00-18:00
Top tips on photographing London
Ever wondered where the best photograph opportunities are in London? Our photographing London's landscape, architecture and people course offers top tips to amateur photographers:
Why London is a great place to pick up a camera and get shooting?
- There's a variety of everything
- You can find old and new close together
- Distinct, dynamic neighbourhoods (different feel wherever you go)
- Not just an urban environment; superb parks and gardens too
Photographic hot spots:
- Shoreditch (Spitalfield’s and Brick Lane)
- A walk by the river from Westminster Bridge to Tower Bridge
- Columbia Road and Borough Market
- Fleet Street and adjacent roads
- Highgate Cemetery
Top tips for keen amateurs:
- Learn with expert-led, peer-reviewed group sessions
- Experiment and try new techniques and approaches
- Interact with other keen photographers
- Share skills and techniques on location