- Introduction to ceramicsCourse start date: Mon 9 May 2022 (and 1 other date)
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Alex SimpsonGain a basic understanding of hand-building, glazing and decoration techniques. Explore your creative ideas whilst learning the exciting possibilities of working with clay. Enjoy a taster experience of throwing on the wheel in the final session.
- City Lit ceramicsCourse start date: Mon 12 Sep 2022
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Jim GladwinLearn a wide variety of techniques including throwing, handbuilding, decoration and glazing. Ideal for beginners to pottery or for those with some experience.
Term 1 12th September - 5th December
Term 2 9th January - 27th March.Full fee £1,799.00 Senior fee £1,439.00 Concession £1,169.00
- Pottery: evening courseCourse start date: Tue 26 Apr 2022 (and 1 other date)
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Brigit ConnollyFor those with previous experience who want to work towards their own goals, or for beginners who want to learn hand-building and throwing processes. We'll also cover glazing and surface decoration.
- Pottery: introduction to throwing and decorationFull fee £499.00 Senior fee £399.00 Concession £324.00
- Ceramics on SundayCourse start date: Sun 25 Sep 2022
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Josie WarshawDo you want to get your hands on clay and make finished ceramics work? Familiarise yourself with the properties and processes of clay by shaping your ideas and working with techniques such as coiling, pinching and slab building on this introductory course.
- Ceramics: architectural slab constructionCourse start date: Fri 7 Oct 2022
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Lauren IlsleyThis course involves constructing sculpture from slabs of clay. Develop analytical and making skills to building subtle, minimalist or bold complex ceramic structures. Suitable for beginners and those with previous experience.
- Pottery for beginnersCourse start date: Sat 29 Oct 2022
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Kate StarkeyExplore the exciting possibilities of pottery using the main pottery techniques of hand-building and throwing. Simple surface decoration, glazing and firing will also be taught.
- Pottery: a taster course in throwingCourse start date: Sun 13 Nov 2022
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Josie WarshawIdeal for beginners who want to experience the basic techniques of throwing on the potter's wheel. Learn how to produce mugs, bowls and simple forms, as well as how to apply slips and glazes, on this five-day course.
Can't see a course you want?
Add this category to your waiting list to set up alerts and we will update you when new courses are released online.Add me to waiting list