- Digital printmaking techniques: laser-cutting for printCourse start date: Fri 8 Jul 2022
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Gareth Berwyn, Clark KeatleyLaser-cut is a way to engrave intricate hand drawn designs, photographic imagery or text into plywood blocks, which you will then take into printmaking. This course combines digital and traditional print processes to offer a new take on the art of woodcut.Full fee £159.00 Senior fee £127.00 Concession £80.00
- Introduction to casting and mould makingCourse start date: Sun 31 Jul 2022 (and 1 other date)
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Valerie MerloBreak the mould - try your hand at the techniques of moulding and casting as practised by sculptors, prop-makers and designers. Under the guidance of highly experienced industry professionals in our fully-equipped sculpture studio, explore making plaster and rubber moulds, and how to cast these in plaster of Paris and cement.
- Drawing: ink and wash techniquesCourse start date: Mon 12 Sep 2022 (and 2 other dates)
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Lindsay PickettThe immediacy and versatility of ink and wash is perfect for those sketching on location, for designers and for students interested in watercolour techniques. Take the opportunity to explore the basic techniques of this exciting process.Full fee £169.00 Senior fee £135.00 Concession £110.00
- Picture framing and mounting for beginnersCourse start date: Sat 25 Jun 2022 (and 6 other dates)
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Esther HeyhoeLearn picture framing and mounting skills for the home or workplace. Using professional framing tools and equipment you will be taught all the skills you need to work in a busy studio or alternatively how to set up your own small scale practice from home.Full fee £269.00 Senior fee £215.00 Concession £175.00
- Life drawing after workCourse start date: Mon 20 Jun 2022 (and 3 other dates)
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Joe RichardsonA fun, relaxed and shorter life drawing class better suited for people coming straight from work. You will be able to work from a variety of models, in a range of materials and with a variety of poses.
- Personal printmaking projects: open studio accessCourse start date: Fri 16 Sep 2022 (and 3 other dates)
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Rolina Elsje BlokThese studio access sessions are tutor led workshops, designed to offer a more flexible way for you to learn using the facilities of the printmaking- studio. You will have access to tutor guidance when needed, but these sessions are specifically aimed at students who want to pursue personal projects and independent working.Full fee £119.00 Senior fee £119.00 Concession £119.00
- Screenprinting for beginnersCourse start date: Fri 16 Sep 2022 (and 2 other dates)
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Anne-Marie FosterThis course is a creative and practical introduction to the screen-printing process, aimed at beginners and the curious. You will learn step by step how to make your own series of silk screen prints using a variety of techniques.Full fee £179.00 Senior fee £143.00 Concession £116.00
- Creative image editing with Photoshop and LightroomCourse start date: Mon 19 Sep 2022 (and 2 other dates)
Location on this date: Photography StudioTutors: Michael HardingLearn how to use and apply the key features of Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop to develop your image editing skills.Full fee £169.00 Senior fee £135.00 Concession £110.00
- Draw, paint, printCourse start date: Wed 21 Sep 2022 (and 2 other dates)
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Mary WintourOn this experimental course, you will draw, paint and print in often unfamiliar ways in order to catch the unexpected. Through experimentation and reflection, you will collate a personal collection of work. .
- Relief printmaking for beginnersCourse start date: Fri 7 Oct 2022 (and 2 other dates)
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Gareth BerwynLearn how to create multicolour or monochrome relief prints. You'll be encouraged to work from your own source imagery (sketches, magazine cuttings, photos etc) as an inspirational lead-in to producing relief prints to take home.Full fee £179.00 Senior fee £143.00 Concession £116.00
Can't see a course you want?
Add this category to your waiting list to set up alerts and we will update you when new courses are released online.Add me to waiting list