- Picture framing and mounting for beginnersCourse start date: Mon 25 Jul 2022 (and 5 other dates)
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Esther HeyhoeLearn picture framing and mounting skills for the home or workplace. Using professional framing tools and equipment you'll be taught all the skills you need to work in a busy studio or alternatively how to set up your own small scale practice from home.Full fee £269.00 Senior fee £215.00 Concession £175.00
- Cut, stab and etch: printmaking with linocutsCourse start date: Thu 7 Jul 2022 (and 4 other dates)
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Lisa CradduckCut, stab and etch your way to dynamic blocks and exciting prints. Practical instruction in both traditional and inventive linocut techniques, including the reduction method developed by Picasso, multiple block printing and Polish dot linocut.
- Ways into abstract paintingCourse start date: Fri 15 Jul 2022 (and 4 other dates)
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Mario Lautier VellaEncounter different approaches to making abstract paintings while developing your skills in using a variety of painting materials. With reference to the work of abstract artists explore the visual language common to both representation and abstraction, eg. colour, composition, tone and paint application.
- Introduction to jewellery makingCourse start date: Fri 15 Jul 2022 (and 3 other dates)
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Mona Hadinejad, Emilia NettoDiscover metal jewellery making techniques to create a piece of jewellery. You will be introduced to the basic
processes of forging, texturing, soldering and cutting out shapes in metal. You will learn how to create a ring to the
correct finger size.
- Introduction to clothes makingCourse start date: Mon 25 Jul 2022 (and 3 other dates)
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Silvia SacrestanoLearn how to make your own clothes. This beginner's course will teach you how to use the sewing machine, as well as basic sewing techniques and processes. Start by sampling, then construct a simple garment.
- Introduction to casting and mould makingCourse start date: Sun 31 Jul 2022 (and 1 other date)
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Valerie MerloBreak the mould - try your hand at the techniques of moulding and casting as practised by sculptors, prop-makers and designers. Under the guidance of highly experienced industry professionals in our fully-equipped sculpture studio, explore making plaster and rubber moulds, and how to cast these in plaster of Paris and cement.
- Fine art photography: digital printing with Adobe PhotoshopCourse start date: Tue 26 Jul 2022 (and 2 other dates)
Location on this date: Photography StudioTutors: Dominic HarrisWant to give your portfolio or exhibition prints the professional edge? This hands-on course will guide you in printing top-quality inkjet (or giclee) prints as used by fine art photographers. Get to grips with Adobe Photoshop and our top-of-the-range Epson photo printers, and experiment with different paper types and inks.Full fee £119.00 Senior fee £119.00 Concession £119.00
Can't see a course you want?
Add this category to your waiting list to set up alerts and we will update you when new courses are released online.Add me to waiting list