- City Lit textiles: surface, structure, stitchCourse start date: Wed 11 Jan 2023 (and 1 other date)
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Louise BaldwinInvestigate textile structures and surfaces through this project based course. Develop an experimental portfolio of 2D and 3D stitched samples, sketchbook research and aim towards a finished piece.
- Develop your jewellery design and makingCourse start date: Wed 14 Sep 2022 (and 5 other dates)
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Elizabeth BoneFancy honing your jewellery making skills in a professional workshop with an expert tutor? If you're an intermediate to advanced jewellery maker and would like to improve your designs and push your technical skills to a higher standard, this hands on, expert led course is for you. Perfect your skills, try different techniques and discover new design approaches.
- Book conservation and repair: leather-bound books
- Contemporary painting studioCourse start date: Wed 28 Sep 2022 (and 4 other dates)
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Ruth Brison, Amanda Knight, Lucinda OestreicherDevelop your own ideas in painting with reference to the work of contemporary artists and experimental processes on this higher level course. Ideal for students who have completed ‘Painting 1’, ‘Painting 2’ or equivalent painting courses.
- City Lit textiles: colour, print, stitchCourse start date: Wed 19 Apr 2023 (and 1 other date)
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Louise BaldwinExplore various ways of colouring and printing onto fabric through this project based course. Introducing techniques and design process develop a portfolio of textile samples , a sketchbook of research and aim towards finished work.Full fee £719.00 Senior fee £575.00 Concession £467.00
- Book conservation and repair: vellum-bound booksCourse start date: Wed 26 Apr 2023
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Peter SpainLearn to assess books and repair vellum-covered books including limp, semi-limp and boarded style. Work on your own projects in paper, cloth or leather. Basic materials included. For those with some bookbinding experience.
Can't see a course you want?
Add this category to your waiting list to set up alerts and we will update you when new courses are released online.Add me to waiting list