- Developing watercolour painting and mixed mediaCourse start date: Mon 19 Sep 2022 (and 1 other date)
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Anne-Marie FosterExplore the sensitivity of water-based media such as inks, watercolour, water-soluble pen, pencil and crayon. Make inventive combinations of media to draw from your own found imagery, photographs and sketches. Suitable for all levels.Full fee £319.00 Senior fee £255.00 Concession £207.00
- Japanese woodcut printmaking techniquesCourse start date: Tue 20 Sep 2022 (and 4 other dates)
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Carol Justin WilhideAn introduction to the beautiful and delicate printmaking world of Japanese Woodcut. Explore this water based, non-toxic process and build an appreciation for the handmade. You will learn how to design, carve and make a multi-coloured print. Beginners welcome.Full fee £329.00 Senior fee £263.00 Concession £214.00
- Draw, paint, printCourse start date: Wed 21 Sep 2022 (and 2 other dates)
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Mary WintourOn this experimental course, you will draw, paint and print in often unfamiliar ways in order to catch the unexpected. Through experimentation and reflection, you will collate a personal collection of work. .
- Watercolour painting projectsCourse start date: Wed 12 Oct 2022 (and 2 other dates)
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Paul DixonAn introduction to a range of watercolour techniques such as layering, masking out and creating textures, to gain basic skills and an insight into the possibilities of this exciting medium. You will be guided through a series of short creative projects including working from still life observation.Full fee £319.00 Senior fee £255.00 Concession £207.00
- Adobe Premier Pro and digital editing stage 1Course start date: Sun 23 Oct 2022 (and 1 other date)
Location on this date: Keeley Street (other locations are available)Tutors: Lily MarkiewiczLearn the fundamentals of this industry standard package alongside the basic principles of editing moving image footage. Become familiar and work with the most important technical and conceptual conventions in video editing.Full fee £319.00 Senior fee £255.00 Concession £207.00
- Basketry: cordage, simple looping and nettingFull fee £329.00 Senior fee £263.00 Concession £214.00
- Textiles and surface pattern: drawing and design developmentCourse start date: Fri 5 May 2023
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Lara MantellInvestigate mark making, layering and juxtaposing ideas through experimental drawings. Explore the importance of imaginative research and how to record it in a sketchbook. Develop versatile design ideas for textiles: interiors, fashion, stationery or text.Full fee £349.00 Senior fee £279.00 Concession £227.00
Can't see a course you want?
Add this category to your waiting list to set up alerts and we will update you when new courses are released online.Add me to waiting list