- Life drawing after workCourse start date: Tue 26 Apr 2022 (and 1 other date)
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Luke JonesA fun, relaxed and shorter life drawing class better suited for people coming straight from work. You will be able to work from a variety of models, in a range of materials and with a variety of poses.
- Mixed media drawing and collageCourse start date: Fri 29 Apr 2022 (and 1 other date)
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Ruth BrisonExplore mixed-media techniques and composition using drawing, painting and collage. Looking at artists' work and developing personal themes, you will experiment with materials, processes and image making. Some drawing experience would be an advantage.
- Developing photography skills: intermediateCourse start date: Fri 29 Apr 2022 (and 4 other dates)
Location on this date: Photography StudioTutors: Michael HardingAlready know the basics of photography but want to take things further? Refresh your knowledge, learn more advanced skills and develop your creative ideas, with an established professional photographer on hand for technical guidance and creative inspiration.Full fee £189.00 Senior fee £151.00 Concession £115.00
- Cut, stab and etch: printmaking with linocutsCourse start date: Fri 29 Apr 2022 (and 1 other date)
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Lisa CradduckCut, stab and etch your way to dynamic blocks and exciting prints. Practical instruction in both traditional and inventive linocut techniques, including the reduction method developed by Picasso, multiple block printing and Polish dot linocut.
- Introduction to jewellery makingCourse start date: Tue 26 Apr 2022 (and 2 other dates)
Location on this date: Keeley StreetLearn the basic processes and techniques for working in metal so that you can make simple items of jewellery. For beginners or students with some experience as a refresher.
- Jewellery making: all levelsCourse start date: Sat 30 Apr 2022 (and 1 other date)
Location on this date: Keeley StreetEver wanted to turn your hand to making your own jewellery? Or done it before and would like to hone your skills with a professional tutor? From beginners to experienced jewellers, come and practise making metal jewellery to your own designs, whether you're picking up the basics of cutting, forming and texturing, or taking your designs to the next level with complex approaches such as chain-making.
- Contemporary painting studioCourse start date: Thu 28 Apr 2022 (and 5 other dates)
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Ruth Brison, Amanda KnightDevelop your own ideas in painting with reference to the work of contemporary artists and experimental processes on this higher level course. Ideal for students who have completed ‘Painting 1’, ‘Painting 2’ or equivalent painting courses.
- Develop your jewellery design and makingCourse start date: Wed 27 Apr 2022 (and 1 other date)
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Elizabeth BoneFancy honing your jewellery-making skills in a professional workshop with an expert tutor? If you're an intermediate to advanced jewellery-maker and would like to improve your designs and push your technical skills to a higher standard, this hands-on, expert-led course is for you. Perfect your skills, try different techniques, and discover new design approaches.
Can't see a course you want?
Add this category to your waiting list to set up alerts and we will update you when new courses are released online.Add me to waiting list