Items 1-15 of 120
- Printmaking workshop: focus on colourCourse start date: Tue 31 Jan 2023 (and 1 other date)
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Kath CastilloA course for intermediate and experienced printmakers wanting to build on previous experience and experiment with process to consolidate and hone technical skills. The focus is on colour application, advanced intaglio processes, realising personal projects and the production of high quality prints.
- Basketry: cordage, simple looping and nettingFull fee £329.00 Senior fee £263.00 Concession £214.00
- Printmaking weekend: handmade printsCourse start date: Sat 4 Feb 2023 (and 1 other date)
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Rosey PrinceLearn some exciting, low tech printmaking techniques to equip you with skills so you can easily make prints at home without the use of specialist equipment.Full fee £149.00 Senior fee £149.00 Concession £149.00
- Relief printmaking for beginnersCourse start date: Mon 6 Feb 2023 (and 1 other date)
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Gareth BerwynLearn how to create multicolour or monochrome relief prints. You'll be encouraged to work from your own source imagery (sketches, magazine cuttings, photos etc) as an inspirational lead-in to producing relief prints to take home.Full fee £179.00 Senior fee £143.00 Concession £116.00
- Japanese woodcut printmaking techniquesCourse start date: Sun 29 Jan 2023 (and 4 other dates)
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Carol Justin WilhideAn introduction to the beautiful and delicate printmaking world of Japanese Woodcut. Explore this water based, non-toxic process and build an appreciation for the handmade. You will learn how to design, carve and make a multi-coloured print. Beginners welcome.Full fee £329.00 Senior fee £263.00 Concession £214.00
- Watercolour painting projectsCourse start date: Wed 8 Feb 2023 (and 1 other date)
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Paul DixonAn introduction to a range of watercolour techniques such as layering, masking out and creating textures, to gain basic skills and an insight into the possibilities of this exciting medium. You will be guided through a series of short creative projects including working from still life observation.Full fee £319.00 Senior fee £255.00 Concession £207.00
- Sketching at the museum: National GalleryCourse start date: Thu 9 Feb 2023 (and 1 other date)
Location on this date: Off SiteTutors: Diane MartinExplore the pleasure and challenge of sketchbooks: learn and improve your drawing skills and ‘ways of seeing’ and understanding by working from some of the iconic paintings in the National Gallery.Full fee £59.00 Senior fee £59.00 Concession £59.00
- Life painting: an experimental approachCourse start date: Thu 9 Feb 2023 (and 1 other date)
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Amanda BrackenExplore imaginative, dynamic approaches to painting the figure using a variety of approaches: be inspired by new ways of seeing and access innovative ways of approaching your life painting.
- Painting: colour mixing for skin tonesCourse start date: Thu 9 Feb 2023 (and 1 other date)
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Ro SylvesterThis course will teach you the skills you need to paint naturalistic skin tones when working from life which will make your figure and portrait paintings more convincing.Full fee £169.00 Senior fee £135.00 Concession £110.00
- Personal printmaking projects: open studio accessCourse start date: Fri 10 Feb 2023 (and 1 other date)
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Gareth BerwynThese studio access sessions are tutor led workshops, designed to offer a more flexible way for you to learn using the facilities of the printmaking- studio. You will have access to tutor guidance when needed, but these sessions are specifically aimed at students who want to pursue personal projects and independent working.Full fee £119.00 Senior fee £119.00 Concession £119.00
- Art and creative thinking with Rod JudkinsCourse start date: Sun 12 Feb 2023 (and 1 other date)
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Rod JudkinsArt is fundamentally about communicating ideas. If the idea is strong, the work of art is memorable.
This exciting, one day workshop, led by Rod Judkins (artist, tutor and author of ‘The art of Creative thinking’ and ‘Ideas are your only currency’) will explore methods to create ideas and concepts and combine them with the process of making.Full fee £89.00 Senior fee £89.00 Concession £89.00
- Large-scale drawing and painting projectsCourse start date: Mon 13 Feb 2023 (and 2 other dates)
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Stuart JonesEnjoy a lively, more active way of art-making and make work on a grander scale. Complete a number of projects that explore how big can be beautiful, challenging and surprising.Full fee £319.00 Senior fee £255.00 Concession £207.00
- Life drawing: an extended studyCourse start date: Thu 16 Feb 2023 (and 1 other date)
Location on this date: Keeley StreetThis course is suitable for those with previous life drawing experience wishing to develop their life drawing and painting skills. You will be encouraged to develop a more personal response to the life model.Full fee £359.00 Senior fee £287.00 Concession £233.00
- Textiles: indigo shibori dyeing
- Screenprinting studio projectsCourse start date: Fri 17 Feb 2023 (and 1 other date)
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Adam HogarthDevelop your screen-printing in this weekly taught workshop where you will be shown new techniques, from t-shirt printing, using halftones, layering colour, stenciling and experimental techniques and professional practice too.Full fee £479.00 Senior fee £383.00 Concession £311.00
Can't see a course you want?
Add this category to your waiting list to set up alerts and we will update you when new courses are released online.Add me to waiting list