- Japanese woodcut printmaking techniquesCourse start date: Thu 16 Mar 2023 (and 6 other dates)
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Carol Justin WilhideAn introduction to the beautiful and delicate printmaking world of Japanese Woodcut. Explore this water based, non-toxic process and build an appreciation for the handmade. You will learn how to design, carve and make a multi-coloured print. Beginners welcome.Full fee £329.00 Senior fee £263.00 Concession £214.00
- Stop motion capture with DragonframeCourse start date: Thu 2 Mar 2023
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: John HorabinStop Motion has always been at the heart of the animation industry. On this short practical course you will find out why Dragon Frame is the stop motion application of choice for the major animation studios and professional independent animators alike.Full fee £229.00 Senior fee £183.00 Concession £149.00
- Cut, stab and etch: printmaking with linocutsCourse start date: Mon 6 Mar 2023 (and 3 other dates)
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Lisa CradduckCut, stab and etch your way to dynamic blocks and exciting prints. Practical instruction in both traditional and inventive linocut printmaking techniques, including the reduction method developed by Picasso, multiple block printing and Polish dot linocut.
- Textiles and surface pattern: drawing and digital printCourse start date: Wed 8 Mar 2023 (and 1 other date)
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Suk Han LeeExplore drawing and printing in the studio, before digitising and manipulating your designs using Photoshop. Suitable for students with a creative background. Photoshop experience would be beneficial but not essential.Full fee £219.00 Senior fee £175.00 Concession £142.00
- Life painting: a contemporary approachCourse start date: Thu 9 Mar 2023
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Steve WrightThis course introduces contemporary contexts for life painting using acrylic paints to explore different creative approaches using the imagination alongside observation of the model. Suitable for all levels but some previous life drawing experience an advantage.
- Visible stitches, spectacular spines: experiments in exposed sewing
- Garden design: balcony and roof gardensCourse start date: Sat 18 Mar 2023
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Alison WorsterLearn how to turn your balcony and roof into a beautiful garden sanctuary and find out how to deal with the challenges and opportunities these spaces afford.Full fee £229.00 Senior fee £183.00 Concession £149.00
- Screenprinting: developing techniquesCourse start date: Sat 18 Mar 2023 (and 2 other dates)
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Esther HeyhoeEnjoy being guided through inspirational and experimental screenprinting methods. You'll try a variety of mixed media techniques that will energise and enliven your artwork - a great way to expand your image making practice and your portfolio.Full fee £249.00 Senior fee £199.00 Concession £162.00
Can't see a course you want?
Add this category to your waiting list to set up alerts and we will update you when new courses are released online.Add me to waiting list