Auric reading taster
Time: 18:00 - 19:30
This course will be delivered online. See the ‘What is the course about?’ section in course details for more information.
This course has now finished
What is the course about?
In this short course you will learn how to perform an Auric reading, what is possible to see in the Auras (past lives, thought forms, imbalances of the physical and subtle bodies, chakras, etc) and the responsibility of performing a reading, which is a sacred tool to be used wisely.
This is a live online course. You will need:
- Internet connection. The classes work best with Chrome.
- A computer with microphone and camera is best (e.g. a PC/laptop/iMac/MacBook), or a tablet/iPad/smart phone/iPhone if you don't have a computer.
We will contact you with joining instructions before your course starts.
What will we cover?
Subtle and Physical Anatomy (Auras, Anomalies in the Aura, Subtle bodies, Chakra, Nadi, Prana, Astral travel, Internal organs and body systems).
• How to read the Aura: the space, the light, the climate, the clothes, position of the reader/subject.
• Practice: Auric Reading - 1st approach: Exercises to develop your subtle senses.
• The attitude of the therapist - Preparation for healing: different stages and benefits of the therapies.
What will I achieve?
By the end of this course you should be able to...
- Describe the ideal conditions for an auric reading to take place.
- Identify some of the uses and benefits of Essenian Healing and Auric Reading
- Perform basic exercises to train your subtle senses
- Describe the process of an Auric Reading
- Describe the different Auras and their properties.
What level is the course and do I need any particular skills?
This course is suitable for all, no prior experience is necessary.
How will I be taught, and will there be any work outside the class?
The session includes theory input, presentation, discussions in small groups and pairs and a demonstration.
Are there any other costs? Is there anything I need to bring?
No additional costs. You may want to bring pen and paper to take notes.
When I've finished, what course can I do next?
Other wellbeing courses such as Essenian healing workshop, Essenian healing taster, Reiki taster, Reiki 1, Chakra balancing, colour therapy. Please see website.
Antonello is a holistic and complementary therapist, professionally trained in Essenian Healing, Auric Reading, Aromatherapy, Swedish massage, and Reflexology. Mentored by Essenian pioneers Anne Givaudan and Antoine Achram, Antonello understands how imbalances lead to disease, how healing can take place, and the many ways in which a person can be supported through this process. He has been practising since 2014 motivated by the desire to play his part in bringing more light, love and understanding to people’s lives. Antonello is also a singer songwriter, using his healing voice in songs and Essenian healing therapies, and working with vibrational healing and healing sounds. He currently teaches Essenian healing and Aromatherapy at City Lit
Please note: We reserve the right to change our tutors from those advertised. This happens rarely, but if it does, we are unable to refund fees due to this. Our tutors may have different teaching styles; however we guarantee a consistent quality of teaching in all our courses.