What is the course about?
Financial Planning/ projections for a new business.
What will we cover?
• Plan and forecast Sales
• Produce Cashflow forecast: some analysis of your projected income and expenditure
• Profit and Loss forecast
• Review of plan to highlight any potential risks seen or unforeseen.
What will I achieve?
By the end of this course you should be able to...
• Prepare Cashflow Statement
• Prepare a forecast Profit and loss Statement
• Learn how to perform a risk assessment.
What level is the course and do I need any particular skills?
It would help if you have already prepared a business plan and need to look at the financial section of things.
How will I be taught, and will there be any work outside the class?
Lecture, Discussion, Practical activity.
Are there any other costs? Is there anything I need to bring?
Paper and pen.
When I've finished, what course can I do next?
Students are free to ask the tutor for advice on related courses.
General information and advice on courses at City Lit is available from the Student Centre and Library on Monday to Friday from 12:00 – 19:00.
See the course guide for term dates and further details