What is the course about?
Financial Planning/ projections for a new business.
What will we cover?
• Plan and forecast Sales
• Produce Cashflow forecast: some analysis of your projected income and expenditure
• Profit and Loss forecast
• Review of plan to highlight any potential risks seen or unforeseen.
What will I achieve?
By the end of this course you should be able to...
• Prepare Cashflow Statement
• Prepare a forecast Profit and loss Statement
• Learn how to perform a risk assessment.
What level is the course and do I need any particular skills?
It would help if you have already prepared a business plan and need to look at the financial section of things.
How will I be taught, and will there be any work outside the class?
Lecture, Discussion, Practical activity.
Are there any other costs? Is there anything I need to bring?
Paper and pen.
When I've finished, what course can I do next?
Students are free to ask the tutor for advice on related courses.