What is the course about?
This course guides you through creating an optimisation strategy that supports your business goals, using appropriate analytics tools, generating quality-testing ideas, running online experiments, and making the adjustments that work. It provides step-by-step guidance to help you optimise your website for maximum conversion rates. It explains how to analyse data, prioritize experiment opportunities, and choose the right testing methods.
This is a live online course. You will need:
- Internet connection. The classes work best with Chrome.
- A computer with microphone and camera.
We will contact you with joining instructions before your course starts.
What will we cover?
• The principles and benefits of CRO
• Assess and optimise your website KPIs suing CRO techniques
• Effectively identify and use the optimisation tools available
• Design optimisation testing from hypothesis to results analysis
• Use advanced testing by applying segments and integration with other data sources.
What will I achieve?
By the end of this course you should be able to...
• Managed the key elements of a CRO
• Implement Conversion Rate Optimisation techniques for your website
• Identify core sections of successful landing pages
• Set up, implement and optimise A/B split-tests.
What level is the course and do I need any particular skills?
You should be computer literate and be interested in how a business can use Conversion Rate Optimisation. This course is suitable both for those who have little or no previous experience of these topics and those with some experience who wish to improve their knowledge of this area.
How will I be taught, and will there be any work outside the class?
The course consists of demonstrations, practical activities and discussions. One to one guidance and support will be given throughout.
Are there any other costs? Is there anything I need to bring?
When I've finished, what course can I do next?
City Lit Pro: introduction to Mobile Marketing Strategy, City Lit Pro: implementing a content strategy, City Lit Pro: search engine marketing, City Lit Pro: Introduction to marketing metrics and ROI, introduction to Social Media Data Analytics, City Lit Pro: start a career in digital marketing, Google Analytics: introduction, Google AdWords: introduction, Online marketing: a detailed introduction.