What is the course about?
This course aims to be a practical guide to understanding and using mobile marketing for organisations of different types and sizes. You learn about the exploding opportunities that mobile marketing offers and why it is so important to embrace it in your integrated marketing strategy. The course will explain the evolving online consumer preferences and thus create more meaningful, rich, interactive, and useful online consumer experiences.
This is a live online course. You will need:
- Internet connection. The classes work best with Chrome.
- A computer with microphone and camera.
We will contact you with joining instructions before your course starts.
What will we cover?
• Define Mobile Marketing
• Mobile strategy with the marketing plan
• Components of the mobile marketing plan
• Key elements of a mobile site
• Mobile app strategy
• Display and social media for mobile marketing
• KPIs and metrics to evaluate your mobile marketing.
What will I achieve?
By the end of this course you should be able to...
• Analyse the mobile marketing environment
• Execute the various steps involved in a successful mobile marketing campaign
• Integrate the mobile marketing into the overall marketing strategy
• Managed the mobile user journey
• Optimise mobile app
• Set your objectives mobile marketing campaigns.
What level is the course and do I need any particular skills?
This course is for marketing experts and newbies who want to learn why and how to create mobile marketing campaigns. You should be computer literate and be interested in how a business can use mobile marketing.
How will I be taught, and will there be any work outside the class?
Practical exercises, with demonstrations where appropriate, will help you grasp the concepts.
Are there any other costs? Is there anything I need to bring?
There are no other costs.
When I've finished, what course can I do next?
City Lit Pro: search engine marketing, City Lit Pro: Introduction to marketing metrics and ROI, City Lit Pro: implementing a content strategy, City Lit Pro: introduction to conversion rate Optimisation, Google AdWords: introduction, Google Analytics: introduction.