What is the course about?
An introduction to a variety of crystals used to aid healing and for personal development for use in the home and workplace.
What will we cover?
- Basic theory of crystal healing
- Subtle energy system of the body: the aura and the chakras
- Choosing and cleansing crystals
- Balancing the chakras with crystals – up to 20+ crystals covered
- Pendulum dowsing
- Weekly healing meditations and crystal layouts on the body.
What will I achieve?
By the end of this course you should be able to...
- Choose crystals to help with personal development and healing
- Demonstrate the use of crystals to balance the chakras and cleanse the aura
- Practise dowsing with a crystal pendulum
- Describe the subtle energy system of the body
- Learn a variety of healing crystal layouts
- Apply meditations for healing.
What level is the course and do I need any particular skills?
Beginners - no previous knowledge required. You are required to read and write short sentences, follow verbal instructions and extract information from handouts.
How will I be taught, and will there be any work outside the class?
You will be taught by presentation and demonstrations by the tutor, questions and answers, pair work and practical work.
Are there any other costs? Is there anything I need to bring?
The course fee covers all costs. Crystals will be available to purchase if you wish to.
When I've finished, what course can I do next?
Complementary therapies - particularly vibrational/energy based such as Reiki, crystals and healing.
General information and advice on courses at City Lit is available from the Student Centre and Library on Monday to Friday from 12:00 – 19:00.
See the course guide for term dates and further details