What is the course about?
This course will help you to learn how to set up a web camera or use your mobile phone to make a film, upload it onto Youtube, Facebook or Glide and edit it - Youtube channel. You will learn how to film and import the video to your computer, upload the video to YouTube, Facebook or Glide and how to edit the video and add titles. You will also learn how to maintain security and how to manage your videos.
This is a live online course. You will need:
- Internet connection. The classes work best with Chrome.
- A computer with microphone and camera is best (e.g. a PC/laptop/iMac/MacBook), or a tablet/iPad/smart phone/iPhone if you don't have a computer.
We will contact you with joining instructions before your course starts.
What will we cover?
• Filming video using mobile phone or digital camera
• Importing video to computer
• Simple editing and adding titles
• Uploading video to YouTube, Facebook or Glide.
What will I achieve?
By the end of this course you should be able to...
• Film a video clip with appropriate settings
• import video to computer
• Edit and add titles
• Upload video to YouTube, Facebook or Glide.
What level is the course and do I need any particular skills?
To find out your level of skills, you will need to complete the initial assessment & the interview before enrolling. To book the assessment & the interview, please contact: e-mail: email@example.com; phone (sms): 07307 810118; phone (voice): 02074922511.
How will I be taught, and will there be any work outside the class?
Each student has their own computer. Presentations will be made using computers, interactive whiteboard, overhead screen and printed notes. Step-by-step instruction, with demonstrations where appropriate, will help you grasp the concepts. Classes are taught in British Sign Language, and written English.
Are there any other costs? Is there anything I need to bring?
Please bring a folder, pens, paper and your smartphone or digital camera.
When I've finished, what course can I do next?
Your attendance and punctuality is expected to be at 85% or above. At the end of this course, your course tutor will review your learning progress including your attendance/punctuality and will advise accordingly.