What is the course about?
This course will show you how to get start with Google AdWords to reach potential customers. It will provide you with an overview of keyword research, conversion tracking and campaign optimization.
This is a live online course. You will need:
- Internet connection. The classes work best with Chrome.
- A computer with microphone and camera.
We will contact you with joining instructions before your course starts.
What will we cover?
• An overview of Google Adwords
• Understand how AdWords fits into your internet marketing plan
• Campaigns, AdGroups, Adverts
• Location, time based and demographic targeting
• Choosing effective keywords
• Understand AdWords reports.
What will I achieve?
By the end of this course you should be able to...
• Use the main features Google Adwords
• Clarify your online marketing goals
• Identify your target audience
• Evaluate appropriate keywords.
What level is the course and do I need any particular skills?
No prior knowledge of Google Adwords is required, but you should have general computing and internet skills. You should be able to follow spoken instructions, read written instructions and information, and discuss work with your tutor in English.
How will I be taught, and will there be any work outside the class?
The course consists of practical activities, discussions and demonstrations. One to one guidance and support will be given throughout.
Are there any other costs? Is there anything I need to bring?
There is no other costs, however you can have a pen and paper to take notes.
When I've finished, what course can I do next?
Other Internet related courses, i.e. Google analytics: introduction, introduction to online marketing, Search Engine Optimisation.