What is the course about?
An introduction to the chakras, the spiritual energy centres of the body. We will be exploring the overall structure and location of the seven major chakras in relationship to the subtle body system of the auric field. There will be a variety of simple, creative, experiential exercises offered for personal development, balancing health and well-being, which can be incorporated in to your daily life.
What will we cover?
- Exploration of the seven spiritual energy centres
- Self awareness and personal development
- The subtle body system
- Colour and vibrational healing
- Creativity and self-expression.
What will I achieve?
By the end of this course you should be able to...
- Identify and locate the chakras
- Perform a chakra meditation
- Balance your own healing energies
- Demonstrate techniques for grounding and balancing subtle energies
- Explore creative techniques for enhancing self-expression
- Develop a deeper level of self-awareness for personal development.
What level is the course and do I need any particular skills?
Beginners - no previous knowledge required.
You are required to read and write short sentences, follow verbal instructions and extract information from handouts.
How will I be taught, and will there be any work outside the class?
Practical exercises; meditation - guided and visualisations; affirmations; breathing techniques; creative exercises, gentle movement; group work, pair work, questions and answers and discussion.
Are there any other costs? Is there anything I need to bring?
When I've finished, what course can I do next?
Complementary therapies - particularly vibrational/energy based such as Reiki, crystals and healing.