- Certificate in counselling skillsCourse Date: Mon 5 Oct 2020 (and 7 other dates)
Location on this date: KS - Keeley StreetThe application process for this course is now closed.
Do you want to develop counselling skills for paid or voluntary work? This course includes occasional weekend sessions which you will be required to join and one compulsory residential trip away.
In order to apply for this course, please ensure that:
• you have (or will have) completed an introductory counselling course of 30 hours, with an attendance record of at least 80% (within the last three years).
• you have completed an introductory counselling course of 30 hours with an attendance record of at least 70% AND you have completed a ‘Counselling introduction: advanced’ course (or equivalent) with an attendance record of at least 80% (within the last three years)
• you are able to speak and write fluently in English (level 2/GCSE).
The course fee is £800, plus an upfront fee of £1299 payable at the time of your enrolment.
If you are unable to pay the course fee upfront, you can choose to apply for an Advanced Learner Loan from Student Finance England (SFE) to help cover the cost, repayable after the course ends. You can find more information about the Advanced Learner Loan www.citylit.ac.uk/advanced-learner-loans
If you are unable to pay the upfront fee, you can talk to our Information, Advice and Guidance team who will advise you on other financial support available. You can contact the Advice and Guidance Team by phone on 020 7492 2500 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please call Psychology, counselling and personal development on 020 7492 2530.
- Counselling: an introductionCourse Date: Mon 13 Sep 2021 (and 16 other dates)
Location on this date: KS - Keeley StreetEnhance your personal skills, learn more about yourself and take your first step in counselling training on this primarily experiential course, underpinned by the 3 main theoretical approaches in counselling. There are 12 Counselling: an introduction courses available, with courses running daytimes, evenings and weekends. Whatever your schedule, you can find a course that works for you! See 'Please choose a course date' in the toolbar to select your preferred dates.
This course is exempt from our usual refund and transfer policy, therefore if you change your mind and would like a refund you must request this at least 3 week before the course is due to start. We charge an admin fee of 20% (minimum £10) per refund processed. We will not give you a refund for this course if we receive your request less than 3 weeks before the course starts or once the course has started.
Can't see a course you want?
Add this category to your waiting list to set up alerts and we will update you when new courses are released online.Add to your waiting list