Psychology & Counselling Courses in London and Online
We have a long-standing experience in offering a wide range of psychology, personal development and counselling courses. Courses range from introductory to professional levels of training and our experienced tutors are committed to personal and professional development themselves. Every year we introduce new courses, ensuring that there’s always something different to try.
- Counselling: an introductionCourse start date: Mon 8 Jan 2024 (and 16 other dates)
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Adam FoordEnhance your personal skills, learn more about yourself and take your first step in counselling training on this primarily experiential course, underpinned by the 3 main theoretical approaches in counselling.
We have courses running daytimes, evenings and weekends. Whatever your schedule, you can find a course that works for you!
- Certificate in counselling skillsCourse start date: Thu 14 Sep 2023 (and 5 other dates)
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Edna OgundareThe application process for this course is now closed.
Do you want to develop counselling skills for paid or voluntary work? This course includes occasional weekend sessions which you will be required to join and one compulsory residential trip away.
In order to apply for this course, please ensure that:
• you have (or will have) completed an in person introductory counselling course of 30 hours, with an attendance record of at least 80% (within the last three years)
• you have completed an in person introductory counselling course of 30 hours with an attendance record of at least 70%
• you have completed an in person ‘Counselling introduction: advanced’ course (or equivalent) with an attendance record of at least 80% (within the last three years)
• you are able to speak and write fluently in English (level 2/GCSE).
Can't see a course you want?
Add this category to your waiting list to set up alerts and we will update you when new courses are released online.Add me to waiting list