- London's smaller art collectionsCourse start date: Fri 3 Mar 2023 (and 1 other date)
Location on this date: Off SiteTutors: Julie BarlowDiscover some of London’s fascinating smaller art collections and hidden art treasures on this gallery-based course.
- City of words: further adventuresCourse start date: Thu 12 Jan 2023
Location on this date: Off SiteTutors: Eleanor JacksonLondon luxuriates in literary references. We follow the footsteps of the authors, poets and playwrights, and some of their creations, as we walk a brand new neighbourhood each week, exploring the literary connections.
London guide: Eleanor Jackson. First meeting point at Green Park tube station, street level, Piccadilly South side.
London guide: Eleanor Jackson.
- Discovering South London walksCourse start date: Sat 14 Jan 2023
Location on this date: Off SiteTutors: Diane BursteinAn exploration of the history of South London via 10 walking tours in the areas of Brixton, Lambeth, Waterloo, Bermondsey, Rotherhithe, Dulwich, Peckham, Blackheath, Eltham and Woolwich.
First meeting place for this course will be Waterloo under the clock at Waterloo main line station. First meeting place for this course will be Waterloo under the clock at Waterloo main line station.
- National Gallery
- Introduction to Tate Modern
- London churchesFull fee £139.00 Senior fee £111.00 Concession £90.00
- The art and culture of the Victorians
Can't see a course you want?
Add this category to your waiting list to set up alerts and we will update you when new courses are released online.Add me to waiting list