What is the course about?
After years of emotional upheaval and lack of direction we find ourselves asking questions as to the real purpose of life. Are we only here to eat, drink and be merry or is there a higher destiny to our life? What is the soul experience and how do we get back in the driving seat of our life so that we live life in a more meaningful and fulfilling way achieving a greater sense of spiritual well-being.
What will we cover?
• Exploring the connection between soul and mind?
• Understanding the connection between soul and body?
• What happens when these connections are in balance and life-enhancing?
• What happens when these connection are severed by past experiences of hurt and pain.
What will I achieve?
By the end of this course you should be able to...
• Understand the soul mind connection and how you can start mastering your mind
• Understand the soul body connection and how you can enhance your own physical wellbeing
• Experience that deep stillness and peace within the soul
• Use two tools to enhance your soul mind body connection.
What level is the course and do I need any particular skills?
You should be able to follow simple written and verbal instructions to support demonstrations and hand-outs and for health and safety information. You will need to be willing to participate in individual reflection, visualisation techniques and group discussions and activity.
How will I be taught, and will there be any work outside the class?
This course will include individual reflection, written exercises, video presentations, group discussions, individual and group exercises and discussion, as well as the input and experience of the tutor.
Are there any other costs? Is there anything I need to bring?
A paper journal will be provided. Please bring a pen. A recommended book list will be given at the end of the day.
When I've finished, what course can I do next?
PG752 Developing tranquillity for wellbeing
PG705 Positive mental attitude
PG808 How to enhance well-being with self care
PG686 Sleep: Improve your wellbeing
PG687 Exploring your dreams.