What is the course about?
This workshop is a brief introduction to those who would like to approach a cold or flu with Homeopathy. We will focus on the most common symptoms that a person might present at different stages of the cold / flu and how we can individualise them to each person. We will be learning how to match symptoms to specific remedies to support each person in different situations.
What will we cover?
- Law of Similars & Law of the Minimum Dose in relation to acute prescribing
- Brief introduction to Homeopathic Materia Medica
- How to identify the strong or unique set of symptoms and match them with a remedy
- Common remedies to approach colds and flu symptom.
What will I achieve?
By the end of this course you should be able to...
- Difference between a cold and flu
- Name the symptoms and stages of a cold & flu
- Distinguish between an acute and a chronic case
- Have a clear idea of what symptoms to look for
- Get an insight into the main homeopathic remedies linked to cold and flu symptoms.
What level is the course and do I need any particular skills?
Beginner level. No prior knowledge of Homeopathy needed, only curiosity, enthusiasm and willingness to participate.
How will I be taught, and will there be any work outside the class?
This will be an interactive workshop with some content taught via a presentation.
Are there any other costs? Is there anything I need to bring?
There are no additional costs. Handouts are provided when relevant.
When I've finished, what course can I do next?
- Homeopathy workshop: home prescriber - FNQ68.