What is the course about?
For small and big businesses, being able to read and analyse performance data coming from social media platforms is key to the strategy.
This course aims at providing the right tool to understand this data, set what success looks like as well as being able to present this data back to stakeholders and establish how it could support the business direction.
What will we cover?
• Key performance indicators and how to set them
• Recognise the different types of analytics backend across the main platforms (Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram)
• Tools for greater analytics
• Collecting and compiling data on Excel
• Using data to improve strategy
• Presenting Data.
What will I achieve?
By the end of this course you should be able to...
• Identify and distinguisg the key performance indicator on social media across the main social media platform
• Establish what KPIs are relevant for their brands and projects
• Efficiently interpret and present the data.
What level is the course and do I need any particular skills?
You should have general computing and internet skills, as well as a basic understanding of social media platforms. You should be able to follow spoken instructions, read written instructions and information, and discuss work with your tutor in English.
How will I be taught, and will there be any work outside the class?
The course consists of practical activities, discussions and demonstrations. One to one guidance and support will be given throughout.
Are there any other costs? Is there anything I need to bring?
You should have access to your existing social media account(s) and remember to bring with you the log in details. If you don’t have existing account(s) you will need to bring a valid email address and its password to sign up for a new account. This will help you to practice the course content during the class and gain valuable hands-on experience.
When I've finished, what course can I do next?
Google Analytics: Introduction
Social Media: Expert
Social Media for business.