- ITEC Level 3 Diploma in MassageCourse start date: Tue 13 Sep 2022 (and 1 other date)
Location on this date: Kean Street Wellbeing CentreTutors: Helen RennieConsidering massage therapy as a career? Learn the theory and practice of massage at a professional level. City Lit is a leading training provider in London for Massage and Complementary Therapies, providing outstanding achievement at high industry standards. Our courses are taught by experienced and practising industry professionals who have current knowledge of the massage sector. If you’ve applied for this course and not heard back from us, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us (Mon-Fri 10:00-17:00) on 020 7492 2622.
The application process is open until 15 Sepember 2022.
The course fee is £1599 payable at the time of your enrolment. If you are unable to pay the course fees, you can choose to apply for an Advanced Learner Loan from Student Finance England (SFE) to help cover the course fee, repayable after the course ends. You can find more information about the Advanced Learner Loan www.citylit.ac.uk/advanced-learner-loans
For more information, please call Health & Wellbeing on 020 7492 2622.Full fee £1,599.00 Senior fee £1,599.00 Concession £1,599.00
- Certificate in counselling skillsCourse start date: Thu 15 Sep 2022 (and 4 other dates)
Location on this date: Kean Street Wellbeing CentreTutors: Diana Pigott, Ana WellbrookThe application process for this course is now closed.
Do you want to develop counselling skills for paid or voluntary work? This course includes occasional weekend sessions which you will be required to join and one compulsory residential trip away.
In order to apply for this course, please ensure that:
• you have (or will have) completed an introductory counselling course of 30 hours, with an attendance record of at least 80% (within the last three years) . OR
• you have completed an introductory counselling course of 30 hours with an attendance record of at least 70% AND you have completed a ‘Counselling introduction: advanced’ course (or equivalent) with an attendance record of at least 80% (within the last three years)
• you are able to speak and write fluently in English (level 2/GCSE).
Can't see a course you want?
Add this category to your waiting list to set up alerts and we will update you when new courses are released online.Add me to waiting list