Minerals and salts for health and vitality taster
Time: 10:00 - 12:00
This course will be delivered online. See the ‘What is the course about?’ section in course details for more information.
This course has now finished
What is the course about?
This workshop is an introduction to nature’s very own pharmacy- harnessing the power minerals and healing salts for everyday health and well-being. You will be taken on a journey to explore the healing properties of minerals, magnesium and other salts to boost health, appearance and wellbeing.
This is a live online course. You will need:
- Internet connection. The classes work best with Chrome.
- A computer with microphone and camera is best (e.g. a PC/laptop/iMac/MacBook), or a tablet/iPad/smart phone/iPhone if you don't have a computer.
We will contact you with joining instructions before your course starts.
What will we cover?
• Minerals and salts definition
• Brief history of mineral/salt uses
• Types of minerals and salts
• Common topical uses of minerals and salts
• 5 benefits of minerals and salts
• Contraindications to mineral use
• Practical applications of 3 minerals and 3 salts.
What will I achieve?
By the end of this course you should be able to...
• Define minerals and salts
• Identify common minerals and salts
• Gain insight in to topical uses of minerals and salts
• Describe contraindications to mineral use
• Describe application of 3 common minerals and salts
• Continue to further practice/study.
What level is the course and do I need any particular skills?
• Introductory level - no previous knowledge required.
How will I be taught, and will there be any work outside the class?
The session includes theory input, presentation, discussions in small groups and pairs, demonstration, Q&A, and feedback.
Digital handouts will be provided.
Are there any other costs? Is there anything I need to bring?
No additional costs. You may want to bring pen and paper to take notes.
When I've finished, what course can I do next?
Other wellbeing courses such as Healing Muds and Clays workshop, 1 day minerals and salts workshop, Chakra balancing, colour therapy, massage. Please see website.