- Colour therapy: taster workshopCourse start date: Mon 10 Oct 2022 (and 1 other date)
Location on this date: Kean Street Wellbeing CentreTutors: Janet WhiteheadCurious about colour and its uses in healing? Explore colour as living phenomenon and begin to expand your awareness and practice of this unique form of energy healing.
- Massage: an introduction (access to level 3)Course start date: Mon 12 Sep 2022 (and 3 other dates)
Location on this date: Kean Street Wellbeing CentreTutors: Hilary LyonsDiscover how massage can relieve stress and promote relaxation and healing through touch. Learn techniques to perform on family and friends. Suitable for those with a general interest or wishing to progress on to a qualification.
- Face and neck detox using manual lymphatic drainage techniquesCourse start date: Thu 24 Nov 2022
Location on this date: Kean Street Wellbeing CentreTutors: Janet WhiteheadWould you like to learn how to give a detox facial massage? Based on the lymphatic system, this technique is designed to eliminate toxins and improve the skin's appearance by boosting the immune system.Full fee £139.00 Senior fee £139.00 Concession £139.00
- ITEC Level 3 Diploma in MassageCourse start date: Tue 13 Sep 2022 (and 1 other date)
Location on this date: Kean Street Wellbeing CentreTutors: Helen RennieConsidering massage therapy as a career? Learn the theory and practice of massage at a professional level. City Lit is a leading training provider in London for Massage and Complementary Therapies, providing outstanding achievement at high industry standards. Our courses are taught by experienced and practising industry professionals who have current knowledge of the massage sector. If you’ve applied for this course and not heard back from us, please email us on email@example.com, or call us (Mon-Fri 10:00-17:00) on 020 7492 2622.
The application process is open until 15 Sepember 2022.
The course fee is £1599 payable at the time of your enrolment. If you are unable to pay the course fees, you can choose to apply for an Advanced Learner Loan from Student Finance England (SFE) to help cover the course fee, repayable after the course ends. You can find more information about the Advanced Learner Loan www.citylit.ac.uk/advanced-learner-loans
For more information, please call Health & Wellbeing on 020 7492 2622.Full fee £1,599.00 Senior fee £1,599.00 Concession £1,599.00
- Certificate in counselling skillsCourse start date: Mon 12 Sep 2022 (and 4 other dates)
Location on this date: Kean Street Wellbeing CentreTutors: Diana Pigott, Ana WellbrookThe application process for this course is now closed.
Do you want to develop counselling skills for paid or voluntary work? This course includes occasional weekend sessions which you will be required to join and one compulsory residential trip away.
In order to apply for this course, please ensure that:
• you have (or will have) completed an introductory counselling course of 30 hours, with an attendance record of at least 80% (within the last three years).
• you have completed an introductory counselling course of 30 hours with an attendance record of at least 70% AND you have completed a ‘Counselling introduction: advanced’ course (or equivalent) with an attendance record of at least 80% (within the last three years)
• you are able to speak and write fluently in English (level 2/GCSE).
- ITEC Level 2 Award in Providing Facial Skincare (adults 21+)Course start date: Wed 1 Feb 2023
Location on this date: Kean Street Wellbeing CentreTutors: Ronni GoddardAre you looking to gain a qualification that will enable you to provide Facial Skincare treatments, either as an add-on to your current therapist practise, or as a stand-alone offering? Our Level 2 Award in Facial Skincare will give you a recognised qualification that will allow you to provide and develop bespoke Luxury Facial Skincare treatments to your client base, both within a salon setting and as a mobile therapist.
- Friday lates: designs of India at the V&AFull fee £19.00 Senior fee £19.00 Concession £12.00
- Mindfulness sketchbook walkCourse start date: Thu 23 Mar 2023 (and 1 other date)
Location on this date: Off SiteTutors: Helen BurgessJoin us for a sketchbook walk in Central London to observe, record and engage with the busyness of urban life. Using mindfulness techniques combined with drawing we will be examining our experience and opening up to the magic and surprises that an evening in the city has to offer. It can be difficult to keep grounded and aware in urban environments but drawing offers a helpful way to direct our minds to the here and now, keeping a sense of purpose and deepening our attention.Full fee £39.00 Senior fee £39.00 Concession £39.00
Can't see a course you want?
Add this category to your waiting list to set up alerts and we will update you when new courses are released online.Add me to waiting list