What is the course about?
On this course, you'll learn a complete crystal healing sequence to integrate into your Reiki treatments. Suitable if you are enrolled on or have completed the certificate in Reiki stage 1 or above. Crystals will be made available for use on the day and with option to purchase.
What will we cover?
- Energy, crystal healing
- The aura and the chakras
- Clearing, charging and checking the chakras
- Crystals for balancing the chakras
- Crystals for cleansing the aura.
What will I achieve?
By the end of this course you should be able to...
- Identify the seven main chakras, their locations and basic characteristics
- Demonstrate a chakra balance layout using appropriate crystals
- Demonstrate using a crystal pendulum to cleanse the aura
- Demonstrate checking the chakras and using clear quartz crystals to cleanse and charge the chakras.
What level is the course and do I need any particular skills?
A certificate in Reiki level 1 or above is required for this course. If you are enrolled on the Reiki level 1 course, but not yet completed it, you can still enrol on this course. You are required to read and write short sentences, follow verbal instructions and extract information from handouts.
How will I be taught, and will there be any work outside the class?
Presentation and demonstrations by the tutor, practical work, pair work, individual work, question and answer. Students may wish to record healing demonstrations on their phones to assist learning.
Are there any other costs? Is there anything I need to bring?
No other costs are involved. Crystals will be available for purchase on the day, if you wish.
When I've finished, what course can I do next?
Complementary therapies - particularly Reiki, Crystal Healing and other vibrational therapies.
General information and advice on courses at City Lit is available from the Student Centre and Library on Monday to Friday from 12:00 – 19:00.
See the course guide for term dates and further details