Items 1-15 of 18
- City Lit gift vouchers - the perfect giftLooking for that perfect present? Treat someone to the gift of learning with a course at City Lit. Available from £10, our gift vouchers can be used to book a place on any of our courses, from London walks and food tasting to museum visits, poetry and much more. Simply purchase your voucher and the recipient can choose from thousands of courses, at a time which suits them.From £10.00
- Introduction to Cloud computingCourse start date: Mon 23 May 2022
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Julian HoldenCloud computing uses the internet to provide shared computing resources on demand. Learn about the major operators in this business and how to avoid expensive hardware costs by renting what you need when you need it.
- Create your elevator pitchCourse start date: Wed 25 May 2022
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Amber Raney-KincadeAn elevator pitch is a brief, persuasive speech that you use to introduce yourself and what you do. With a good pitch, you can avoid rambling, sound professional, and introduce your business with confidence when someone asks 'What do you do?'.
- Social media apps, tips and tricksCourse start date: Fri 27 May 2022
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Amber Raney-KincadeEnhance your social media strategy by learning third party apps, tips and tricks for everyday use.
- Essential digital skills for work (Level 1)Course start date: Tue 7 Jun 2022 (and 1 other date)
Location on this date: Keeley StreetAre you new to computing? Do you have some digital skills but lack confidence to use them? Would you like to gain the most essential digital skills needed for today's workplace? If you need to develop the foundational digital skills for today's job market, this is the course for you. The course will give you the confidence to use digital devices and tools to collaborate and communicate efficiently with work colleagues, to create documents and presentations, and make simple spreadsheets. You will learn the transferable digital skills you need to progress, participate and express yourself in the workplace. You will also gain a qualification. 53% of UK employees do not have the digital skills needed for work. You don't need to one of them.
You need to complete a pre-course assessment to make sure you are on the right course. Click on the Start Assessment button. Or call our administrator on 0207 492 2511 or email email@example.com to arrange an assessment with one of our course advisors and start your journey.Full fee £0.00 Senior fee £0.00 Concession £0.00
- Excel: tables and chartsCourse start date: Wed 8 Jun 2022
Location on this date: Dual Mode (Online or In Person)Tutors: Aurica JalbaLearn how to create effective Excel tables and to chart your data on this short course.
This course will be delivered online or in person. See the ‘What is the course about?’ section in course details for more information.Full fee £39.00 Senior fee £31.00 Concession £20.00
- Engaging your transferable skills and talentsCourse start date: Wed 15 Jun 2022
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Lila VeltzeRecognising your transferable skills and natural talents, can help you discover your own unique place in the world of work, increase your employability and allow your career to flourish in this new post covid era.Full fee £39.00 Senior fee £31.00 Concession £20.00
- Troubleshooting your Apple Mac: tips and tricksCourse start date: Thu 16 Jun 2022
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Michael HardingLearn how to stay safe online, tame the clutter and keep your Mac running smoothly.Full fee £49.00 Senior fee £39.00 Concession £25.00
- Pivot tables: introductionCourse start date: Tue 21 Jun 2022
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Abbott KatzLearn how to apply one of Excel’s most powerful features, Pivot Tables, to a wide range of data.Full fee £49.00 Senior fee £39.00 Concession £25.00
- Social media content strategyCourse start date: Mon 27 Jun 2022
Location on this date: OnlineTutors: Amber Raney-KincadeIn order to successfully use social media for business, it is essential to have a clear strategy and create good content to encourage audience engagement. You'll learn both in this class.
This course will be delivered online. See the ‘What is the course about?’ section in course details for more information.
- Using Apple Mac OS: short introductionCourse start date: Tue 28 Jun 2022 (and 1 other date)
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Michael HardingLearn about Apple Mac computers: the desktop, layout and environment, how to open, save and close files, and navigate the operating system.Full fee £49.00 Senior fee £39.00 Concession £25.00
- Instagram for business: intermediateCourse start date: Wed 29 Jun 2022
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Amber Raney-KincadeThis is a follow on course from 'Instagram for business: introduction', and is designed to expand your skills in using Instagram for business even further.
- Introduction to email marketing with MailChimpCourse start date: Thu 30 Jun 2022
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Amber Raney-KincadeLearn to use the power of email to communicate with your customers and prospects, with this popular email platform.Full fee £49.00 Senior fee £39.00 Concession £25.00
- Managing files on Apple maciOS and iCloudCourse start date: Thu 30 Jun 2022
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Michael HardingEver wonder how to get to grips with your iPhone, iPad and iCloud file storage? This course is intended for beginners to experienced users who need to set up and tidy their iCloud storage.
- A short introduction to Apple PhotosCourse start date: Tue 5 Jul 2022
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Michael HardingThis short course will explore how to get the most out of Apple’s Photos programme and use it to organise and edit both your camera and mobile phone pictures.Full fee £49.00 Senior fee £39.00 Concession £25.00
Can't see a course you want?
Add this category to your waiting list to set up alerts and we will update you when new courses are released online.Add me to waiting list