What is the course about?
The course is an introduction to healing with mineral salts. Salts have an important role to play in our bodies - they deliver vital minerals for all the tissues – muscles, bones, nerves and the brain, and can help with a range of conditions such as muscle and joint aches and pains, anxiety, poor sleep, low immunity, ageing skin, low energy, cardiovascular and respiratory problems, and much more.
You will learn how you can use this powerful nature’s gift to help restore your physical and mental health, and improve general wellbeing.
What will we cover?
- History of salt use in healing
- Types of healing salts
- Sodium chloride salts: Composition, benefits, uses & application - Sea salt , Himalayan salt
- Magnesium salts: Composition, benefits, uses & applications - Magnesium chloride, Epsom salt, Dead Sea Salt
- Most common applications of salts in health & beauty – Bath, Scrub, Body wrap, etc.
What will I achieve?
By the end of this course you should be able to...
- Use 3 healing salts safely at home
- Create 3 salt-based preparations to use in health & beauty procedures
- Identify at least 3 therapeutic properties of each type of salt
- Identify at least 3 methods of using salts to maintain health & vitality
- Explain the benefits and uses of 3 salts for health and well-being.
What level is the course and do I need any particular skills?
Beginner level. No prior experience or knowledge of salt therapy needed, only curiosity, enthusiasm and willingness to participate.
How will I be taught, and will there be any work outside the class?
This will be an experiential workshop with some theory taught via presentation. Much of the workshop will be
hands on and practical. You’ll be in small groups for discussions and in pairs for practical elements of the
Are there any other costs? Is there anything I need to bring?
There are no additional costs. Handouts and products are provided.
When I've finished, what course can I do next?
You may be interested in:
- Introduction to mineral healing: 1 day workshop
- Introduction to Clays and muds: 1 day workshop
- The Healing Power of Minerals: Clays & Muds
- Homeopathy introduction
- Any of our many body work courses such as massage or aromatherapy- please see website for details.