What is the course about?
This course will show you how to organise your files, adjust your internet settings for best security and troubleshoot simple computer problems using anyone-can-do-it software.
This is a live online course. You will need:
- Internet connection. The classes work best with Chrome.
- A computer with microphone and camera.
We will contact you with joining instructions before your course starts.
What will we cover?
• Internet browsing and email security online
• How to integrate all your email accounts into Apple Mail
• How to create the best filing system and how to back it up
• How to de-clutter your computer
• Backing up and using external hard drives.
What will I achieve?
By the end of this course you should be able to...
• Change and modify your online settings
• Organise your filing system
• How to back up your files
• Better organise and streamline your email account(s).
What level is the course and do I need any particular skills?
This course is for beginners, with some familiarity with Apple Mac computers and online use.
Are there any other costs? Is there anything I need to bring?
There are no other costs.
When I've finished, what course can I do next?
Using Apple Mac introduction (stage 1) followed by Using Apple Mac intermediate (stage 2), A short introduction to Apple Photos.