What is the course about?
Consolidate your knowledge with the emphasis on speaking. Enlarge your knowledge about Turkish Literature and Culture.
This is a live online course. You will need:
- Internet connection. The classes work best with Chrome.
- A computer with microphone and camera is best (e.g. a PC/laptop/iMac/MacBook), or a tablet/iPad/smart phone/iPhone if you don't have a computer.
We will contact you with joining instructions before your course starts.
What will we cover?
Turkish Literature of 20th century, History of the regions of Marmara and Aegises pop culture in Turkey,.
What will I achieve?
By the end of this course you should be able to...
- express simply express your opinion
- talk about literature extract
- talk about cultural ideas.
What level is the course and do I need any particular skills?
This course is for learners who have studied Turkish for 3 years, or have the equivalent level.
How will I be taught, and will there be any work outside the class?
The course is based on the communicative approach:
- active students’ interaction
- emphasis on speaking and listening skills
- pair and group work
- role plays
- use of realia, pictures and authentic material
- use of audio-visual techniques when appropriate
Please note, this course takes place online.
Are there any other costs? Is there anything I need to bring?
The tutor will let you know if there are any books you will need.
When I've finished, what course can I do next?
Turkish 4: module 3.