What is the course about?
In this course you will develop a further understanding of Turkish language and culture.
What will we cover?
Shopping / Directions / making plans / ask for more information / introduction to the past tense.
What will I achieve?
By the end of this course you should be able to...
- ask for and understand directions
- make arrangements
- talk about free time in the present and past
- understand and participate in day-to-day conversations.
What level is the course and do I need any particular skills?
You need to have completed Turkish 1 module 2 or have an equivalent level.
How will I be taught, and will there be any work outside the class?
- active students’ interaction
- emphasis on speaking and listening skills
- pair and group work
- role plays
- use of realia, pictures and authentic material
- use of audio-visual techniques when appropriate
Please note, students are expected to participate in oral classroom activities and to do some homework as and when required.
Are there any other costs? Is there anything I need to bring?
Based on tutor's own material.
When I've finished, what course can I do next?
Please, call the language department for advice: 020 7492 2644.