What is the course about?
You will advance your ukulele technique and apply this to all of your playing.
This is a live online course. You will need:
- Internet connection. The classes work best with Chrome.
- A computer with microphone and camera is best (e.g. a PC/laptop/iMac/MacBook), or a tablet/iPad/smart phone/iPhone if you don't have a computer.
We will contact you with joining instructions before your course starts.
What will we cover?
You will learn new playing techniques including finger-picking.
What will I achieve?
By the end of this course you should be able to...
- play more challenging chord patterns
- play finger style ukulele
- apply this knowledge to tunes of your choice.
What level is the course and do I need any particular skills?
This course is for students who have a little experience of playing ukulele.
You will need to follow written and verbal instructions in English and engage in class discussions.
How will I be taught, and will there be any work outside the class?
The tutor will give practical demonstrations of the technique taught in each online session. You will learn and play as a group and the tutor will give individual guidance.
Are there any other costs? Is there anything I need to bring?
Please use your own ukulele.
When I've finished, what course can I do next?
Intermediate level when next scheduled.