What is the course about?
What will we cover?
- Standing, sitting and lying down postures, including forward and back bends
- Inverted (upside-down) postures (optional)
- Breathing exercises
What will I achieve?
By the end of this course you should be able to...
- Demonstrate basic yoga postures and breathing exercises with guidance
- Improve body awareness
- Follow the teachers instructions and demonstrations
- Describe some benefits of yoga
- Obtain improved flexibility, strength, and inner peace.
- Practise a simple breathing exercise.
What level is the course and do I need any particular skills?
This class is suitable for complete beginners regardless of age, gender and fitness level.
How will I be taught, and will there be any work outside the class?
- Demonstration and practice
- Follow me
- Question and answer.
Are there any other costs? Is there anything I need to bring?
Wear comfortable clothing suitabe for exercise. All equipment will be provided.
When I've finished, what course can I do next?
Yoga for Deaf: mixed levels. Yor tutor will advise you when you are ready for ths course.