Intuition: a tool for problem solving
Time: 10:30 - 16:30
This course will be delivered online. See the ‘What is the course about?’ section in course details for more information.
Course Code: PG769
Duration: 1 session
Please note: We offer a wide variety of financial support to make courses affordable. Just visit our online Help Center for more information on a range of topics including fees, online learning and FAQs.
What is the course about?
This workshop will help you to strengthen your intuition and learn how to use it. This powerful and natural resource can be used in all aspects of life to help with problem-solving, personal development, work and relationships.
This is a live online course. You will need:
- Internet connection. The classes work best with Chrome.
- A computer with microphone and camera is best (e.g. a PC/laptop/iMac/MacBook), or a tablet/iPad/smart phone/iPhone if you don't have a computer.
We will contact you with joining instructions before your course starts.
What will we cover?
- What is intuition?
- How to cultivate and enhance intuition
- What stops us listening to our intuition?
- How to apply your intuition to problem-solving and decision-making, self-help and helping others.
- Tools to bypass normal thinking habits and mental blocks, especially the inner critic.
What will I achieve?
By the end of this course you should be able to...
- Define your understanding of intuition
- Complete two exercises using your intuition
- Use two techniques to strengthen your intuition
- Describe how you might apply two techniques in real-life situations.
What level is the course and do I need any particular skills?
For anyone with an interest in the subject and ready to explore it. No previous knowledge is required. However, you need to be willing to participate in individual reflection, visualisation techniques and group discussions and activity. You will need a fluent level of spoken and written English.
How will I be taught, and will there be any work outside the class?
The workshop will be a mix of theory about the subject, class discussion and practical exercises in pairs, small groups and for the whole class.
Are there any other costs? Is there anything I need to bring?
- Please come to the session with a notebook and pen
- A recommended book list will be provided at the end of the day.
When I've finished, what course can I do next?
City Lit offers a variety of courses on psychology, counselling and personal development, you may be interested in any of the following:
PG612 - Journal writing for self discovery
PG830 - Introducing stillness as self-care.