We are committed to complyng with and implementing the provisions of the Freedom of Information Act (2000) and related legislation.
If you want to know more about City Lit, we issue:
- inspection reports on City Lit
- results of the student satisfaction survey
- an annual summary of your comments from the 'Get in Touch' form
- a course guide for the year and an additional summer course guide
- email updates on new courses
- statutory annual accounts and annual report
- minutes of Governing Body meetings
- a publication celebrating our Adult Learners' Award winners.
You are entitled to look at any City Lit document subject to exemptions to the Act and conditions laid down by law. For more details about your rights please read:
Freedom of Information Publication Scheme
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view these documents:
Get Adobe Acrobat Reader [external link]