Spanish 5: module 3
Time: 19:35 - 21:05
This course will be delivered online. See the ‘What is the course about?’ section in course details for more information.
Course Code: LS531
Duration: 10 sessions (over 12 weeks)
Note: Course starts today, check start time
What is the course about?
To consolidate Spanish grammatical structures and vocabulary, and to broaden students' knowledge of Spanish and Latin American cultures.
This is a live online course. You will need:
- Internet connection. The classes work best with Chrome.
- A computer with microphone and camera is best (e.g. a PC/laptop/iMac/MacBook), or a tablet/iPad/smart phone/iPhone if you don't have a computer.
We will contact you with joining instructions before your course starts.
What will we cover?
Revision of different tenses (indicative and subjunctive).
Discussion of different topics: media, leisure, environment, literature, Spanish/Latin American cultures.
What will I achieve?
By the end of this course you should be able to...
- be more confident in speaking Spanish
- express opinions and ideas by using a wider range of vocabulary
- extract specific information when listening to dialogues
- extract detailed information from newspaper articles.
What level is the course and do I need any particular skills?
Students should have completed at least 5 years of Spanish.
How will I be taught, and will there be any work outside the class?
Student-centred, communicative/functional approach with a wide range of activities to involve students in an active use of the language.
Are there any other costs? Is there anything I need to bring?
Tutor's own material.
When I've finished, what course can I do next?
LBS10 Spanish 5 revision course in summer and LSW64 Spanish club or any Spanish 5 or Spanish 6 courses in September.