Theta Healing®: Foundation
Time: 19:30 - 21:00
This course will be delivered online. See the ‘What is the course about?’ section in course details for more information.
This course has now started
Course Code: FKK38
Duration: 6 sessions (over 6 weeks)
What is the course about?
You will learn and practice the Theta Meditation technique; and how to utilise the deep Theta brainwave state for relaxation, healing, and positive outlook. As well as connecting with your inner wisdom for guidance and inspiration.
This is a live online course. You will need:
- Internet connection. The classes work best with Chrome.
- A computer with microphone and camera is best (e.g. a PC/laptop/iMac/MacBook), or a tablet/iPad/smart phone/iPhone if you don't have a computer.
We will contact you with joining instructions before your course starts.
What will we cover?
• Practicing the Theta meditation to reach the Theta brainwave state
• Learn how to utilize the Theta wave state with the intention of :
• Alleviating stress
• Facilitating deep relaxation
• Accelerating healing and balancing the body’s energy field
• Tapping into the subconscious mind for creative solutions to life’s challenges
• Enhancing positive outlook, inspiration and self empowerment
• Focusing on setting goals to achieve desired outcomes.
What will I achieve?
By the end of this course you should be able to...
- practice the Theta Meditation technique on your own
- Use the Theta wave state for relaxation, balance, inspiration, and manifesting.
What level is the course and do I need any particular skills?
This course is suitable for beginners as well as people with previous meditation experience, no previous skills needed apart from coming with an open mind.
How will I be taught, and will there be any work outside the class?
Guided meditation and visualization, group discussion.
Are there any other costs? Is there anything I need to bring?
No other costs, nothing to bring.
When I've finished, what course can I do next?
You may wish to progress on to Theta Healing® Basic DNA or consider other meditation or health related courses from the City Lit health & wellbeing programme.
Yvonne is a ThetaHealing® Master Instructor and Practitioner, Reiki Master and a spiritual and personal development teacher. She brings her experience of the past 20 years working in the healing and Spiritual Development fields, into her teaching and healing sessions. Her background in the healing arena also includes practicing Crystal Healing, Spiritual Healing, Trance Mediumship, meditation, Past Life Regression, Channelling, and Sound Healing, to name a few. Yvonne has been working at the 'South East Cancer Help Centre' for the past 17 years, and feels privileged to be in the position of supporting clients and their families affected by cancer. She has done this both as a therapist, and a group leader, running a series of workshops incorporating meditation, creative visualization, affirmations and a holistic approach to the promotion of wellbeing. She feels passionate about supporting people through their personal healing and transformation journeys. Yvonne teaches ‘Theta Healing’ and 'Meditation & Relaxation' courses at City Lit
Please note: We reserve the right to change our tutors from those advertised. This happens rarely, but if it does, we are unable to refund fees due to this. Our tutors may have different teaching styles; however we guarantee a consistent quality of teaching in all our courses.