Arabic verbs made easy
Time: 18:00 - 19:30
Arabic verbs made easy 2 is a course that covers everything you need to know to conjugate Arabic verbs and speak the Arabic language. It will help you to understand the form of the verbs further, focussing on the details and how to use the verb forms to develop your language.
This course will be delivered online. See the ‘What is the course about?’ section in course details for more information.
Course Code: LA200
Duration: 6 sessions (over 6 weeks)
Note: Course starts today, check start time
What is the course about?
This course will help you to understand and conjugate all types of Arabic verbs, understand the forms of the verb and use the pattern system for each form, helping you to reduce your mistakes when you use irregular verbs. It will teach you different strategies to develop your understanding of Arabic verbs and help you to use them more in your speaking and writing.
This is a live online course. You will need:
- Internet connection. The classes work best with Chrome.
- A computer with microphone and camera is best (e.g. a PC/laptop/iMac/MacBook), or a tablet/iPad/smart phone/iPhone if you don't have a computer.
We will contact you with joining instructions before your course starts.
What will we cover?
Weak verbs, conjugation: past, present , future and imperative , forms of the verb, verbal noun and the patterns system to be able to extend your vocabulary.
What will I achieve?
By the end of this course you should be able to...
- understand different types of weak verbs.
- Conjugate past, present and imperative verbs.
- Using tow verbs in the sentence.
-Recognise the form of the verb (Al-Awzan ) (1-10)
- Understand the patterns of each form and be able to use the verbs chart.
- Using the conjugation of the verb for the dual pronounce.
- Use the verbal noun (Al- Masdar) more in your speaking.
- Use any Arabic verb in his own speech or written.
What level is the course and do I need any particular skills?
This course is for students who want to improve their speaking by mastering Arabic verbs. It is for students who want to review and understand the forms of the verb even better and especially for students who study Arabic using Mastering Arabic books 1 & 2.
How will I be taught, and will there be any work outside the class?
Communicative / direct method approach, with the emphasis on developing speaking and listening skills. Methods
include question and answer, pair practice, group and whole class work and role-play.
Are there any other costs? Is there anything I need to bring?
Based on tutor's own material.
When I've finished, what course can I do next?
Arabic 2 lower or Arabic 2 upper.