- Illustrative embroidery for textilesFull fee £219.00 Senior fee £175.00 Concession £134.00
- Textiles: monoprinting and hand stitchCourse start date: Mon 1 Aug 2022
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Amarjeet NandhraExperiment with a range of mono printing techniques; painted, wiped and drawn, onto fabric. You will use these techniques with appliqué, manipulation and hand stitch to layer and build exciting dimensional surfaces, exploring pattern and texture.
- Introduction to quiltingCourse start date: Mon 8 Aug 2022 (and 1 other date)
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Beverley SellLearn how to design and make a contemporary quilt using a range of construction and embellishment techniques. Work with simple shapes from recycled fabrics or bring your own fat quarters to create a personalised quilt. Suitable for beginners.
- Illustrated stitch: a masterclass with Rosie James
- City Lit textiles: mixed mediaCourse start date: Tue 20 Sep 2022 (and 1 other date)
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Louise BaldwinInvestigate mixed-media textiles through this project-based course which introduces a variety of materials, techniques and design processes. You will develop a creative portfolio of textile samples using sketchbook research and finally work towards a finished piece.
- Textiles: experimental hand stitchCourse start date: Sat 1 Oct 2022 (and 1 other date)
Location on this date: OnlineTutors: Amarjeet NandhraA contemporary approach to hand stitching and embroidery exploring a variety of traditional stitches and techniques. Create experimental and expressive samples using traditional and non-traditional materials.
This course will be delivered online. See the ‘What is the course about?’ section in course details for more information.
Can't see a course you want?
Add this category to your waiting list to set up alerts and we will update you when new courses are released online.Add me to waiting list