- Try it out: basketryCourse start date: Fri 13 Jan 2023
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: John PageMake a small basket using the interesting basketry technique of Plaiting which is used throughout the world.
Be amazed by the potential of plaited basketry which will leave you wanting to learn more.
This course is ideal for beginners, or students wishing to refresh basic bias plaited basketry techniques.
- Basketry: cordage, simple looping and nettingFull fee £329.00 Senior fee £263.00 Concession £214.00
- Basketry techniques for contemporary craft makersFull fee £189.00 Senior fee £151.00 Concession £123.00
- City Lit basketryCourse start date: Thu 22 Sep 2022
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Louise Baldwin, John Page, Polly PollockLearn a wide variety of basketry techniques: stake and strand, plaiting, twining and coiling, in materials such as willow, cane, rush and other, less traditional ones. On successful completion of this two-year course, following an exhibition of some of your work, you will receive a City Lit certificate in basketry. Suitable for beginners, though some craft experience is expected. Payment plans will be available.
This course is will accept applications from January 2019. To register your interest for this course, please contact email@example.com.Full fee £3,619.00 Senior fee £2,895.00 Concession £2,352.00
- Make a willow basket in two eveningsCourse start date: Tue 13 Dec 2022
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: John PageMake a small bread or fruit basket over two evening sessions. Suitable for beginners as an introduction to traditional willow basketry techniques, or for those with some experience wanting to refresh their skills.
Can't see a course you want?
Add this category to your waiting list to set up alerts and we will update you when new courses are released online.Add me to waiting list