- Cut, stab and etch: printmaking with linocutsCourse start date: Mon 17 Oct 2022 (and 4 other dates)
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Lisa CradduckCut, stab and etch your way to dynamic blocks and exciting prints. Practical instruction in both traditional and inventive linocut printmaking techniques, including the reduction method developed by Picasso, multiple block printing and Polish dot linocut.
- Introduction to printmaking techniquesCourse start date: Mon 27 Jun 2022 (and 3 other dates)
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Anne-Marie FosterThis fast-paced course reveals the main processes used to make fine art prints. You will learn both relief and intaglio methods. For beginners and those with limited experience who want to discover how printmaking techniques actually work. An ideal way to start printmaking.Full fee £259.00 Senior fee £207.00 Concession £168.00
- Screenprinting for beginnersCourse start date: Mon 19 Sep 2022 (and 3 other dates)
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Anne-Marie FosterThis course is a creative and practical introduction to the screen-printing process, aimed at beginners and the curious. You will learn step by step how to make your own series of silk screen prints using a variety of techniques.Full fee £179.00 Senior fee £143.00 Concession £116.00
- Relief printmaking for beginnersCourse start date: Mon 6 Feb 2023 (and 2 other dates)
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Gareth BerwynLearn how to create multicolour or monochrome relief prints. You'll be encouraged to work from your own source imagery (sketches, magazine cuttings, photos etc) as an inspirational lead-in to producing relief prints to take home.Full fee £179.00 Senior fee £143.00 Concession £116.00
- Screenprinting: experimental techniquesCourse start date: Mon 21 Nov 2022 (and 1 other date)
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Claire HyndsEnjoy being guided through inspirational and experimental screenprinting methods. You'll try a variety of mixed media techniques that will energise and enliven your artwork - a great way to expand your image making practice and your portfolio.Full fee £179.00 Senior fee £143.00 Concession £90.00
- Monoprinting: contemporary monotype techniquesCourse start date: Mon 21 Nov 2022 (and 1 other date)
Location on this date: Keeley StreetTutors: Rosey PrinceGain skills in the versatile, immediate printmaking process of monotype, learn how to create exciting images by hand with the use of a printing press.Full fee £179.00 Senior fee £143.00 Concession £116.00
Can't see a course you want?
Add this category to your waiting list to set up alerts and we will update you when new courses are released online.Add me to waiting list